Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mom

My Mom, Jacquie is the most amazing person I have ever known. Her high intelligence, her astounding beauty, her beautiful soul, her enduring strength, and her abundace of love for everyone... if I become a tenth of the woman she is, I will be doing truly well.

The thing I love the most about my mother is her laughter. Nothing makes me happier than to make her laugh. My mother and I can talk for.. days at a time

Several years ago, I almost lost her. A mis-doagnosed UTI, turned out to be colon cancer, emergency emergency colostomy, and months of a hospital stay. This was followed by not one, but 2 rounds now of chemo.

She has been through so much, and has had nothing but a strong drive and positive attitude. I am just so darn proud of her, and thankful that I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother.

So thank you Mumma.. I love you!

No comments: