Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beautiful sunny day

After the deluge of snow that pounded the state, I'm glad to say we've finally dug out.
Not a lot going on this week. Work is going to be busy. Davey and I hope to get out and do more snowshoeing. He's getting ready for his up-coming flyshows - 6 more to go until the season is over.

AND NOW, my favorite Holiday... yes, folks, it's that time again.. yes, it's Lent..

Yes I know that's not a holiday, but to me it is. To me it's the perfect season of inner reflection, deep soul searching, and the time to ask those profound questions I have been putting of.

So, how am I doing as a person? a Catholic person? a human being in the universe in general?
How am I doing as far as my relationship goes? Am I being a good girlfriend, am I where I need to be to be a good wife?

.. and on and on..

Usually I have a theme, picking a virtue, or some such topic...

So perhaps you will catch me blathering on on this blog, trying to work through..

I SHOULD do the Spiritual Exercises, but I'm not feeling all that Jesuit-y these days..

Unless someone out there has a topic for me.. (Jean, I already know what you're going to say..*L*)

Ok.. so Bon Mardi Gras, mes amis!!

PS
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPYChyfxWNs

No comments: