Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday

I woke up to the whirring sound of the air conditioner. It's on 63 COLD, and the fan on level 2, but I'm still kind of hot. I think my sunburn is to blame.
I feel Dave's lips brush against my ear, kissing me good morning.
Ahh.. I wish we could stay like this forever.. I was so comfy..
But no.. it was 6:30.. time to get a-movin.. coffee to be made!!

Well, so far it's been an uneventful day, which is good. I finished one report, and started on the CODES stuff. Sent that out to K. I'm a month behind on my timesheets, and I had the HRpolice come and track me down.. ok ok I'll get those out before the afternoon is ovah.

I'm second-guessing the iPod Touch. For now at least..there are too many things I need first before I go buying something that expensive. For instance, I need new glasses.. that's an iPod right there! Then.. I have to help pay for some things for the house..
And finally, oh yes.. wedding $$$..
So really, I have no business buying any such thing right now. So, I'll hold off. :)
I can use my other MP3 player until then. No biggie.

No comments: